PDA

View Full Version : The Purpose of Life, Hayatliqning meqsiti (a must see)

Intangible
01-12-08, 19:09
Just take you 20 minuts to realize what your porpose of life is! Open your Mind, Humble your heart and enjoy the Show! 20 minut waqtingizni chiqirip hayatliqning menisining neme ikenligini bliweling! The speaker is an American Muslim scholar:

Yasir Qadhi

B.Sc University of Houston
B.A. University of Madinah
M.A University of Madinah
M.Phil. Yale University.
PHD Yale University

http://www.thedeenshow.com/shows_41.htm

Unregistered
01-12-08, 19:59
Just take you 20 minuts to realize what your porpose of life is! Open your Mind, Humble your heart and enjoy the Show! 20 minut waqtingizni chiqirip hayatliqning menisining neme ikenligini bliweling! The speaker is an American Muslim scholar:

Yasir Qadhi

B.Sc University of Houston
B.A. University of Madinah
M.A University of Madinah
M.Phil. Yale University.
PHD Yale University

http://www.thedeenshow.com/shows_41.htm

Yes, the United States educate all the terrorists.

Muslim
01-12-08, 21:26
[QUOTE=Unregistered;45648]Yes, the United States educate all the terrorists.[/QUOT

Even if you are irreverent to your Creator and his religion of truth, You don`t need to reveal your pre-conditioning in a way that menifests your untenable stupid thoughts and pathetic immoral identity.

Unregistered
01-12-08, 21:38
[QUOTE=Unregistered;45648]Yes, the United States educate all the terrorists.[/QUOT

Even if you are irreverent to your Creator and his religion of truth, You don`t need to reveal your pre-conditioning in a way that menifests your untenable stupid thoughts and pathetic immoral identity.

If you think truth is stupid and immoral, it is your way to thinking and I have no problem to accept it.
Do some research: How many of the September attackers are educated in the United States and how many of them have PHD.
I believe that is some kind of undeniable truth.
Religion is a kind of belief, it is between people and God. You don’t have to show off that. Beside, in Islam video is banned, pictures are banned.

Unregistered
01-12-08, 22:03
That depends on whom you talk to and whether it is convenient or not. All the religious people are hypocrites regardless what religion they belong to. Religion is outdated except for the cultural aspects.

[QUOTE=Muslim;45652]
Religion is a kind of belief, it is between people and God. You don’t have to show off that. Beside, in Islam video is banned, pictures are banned.

Intangible
01-12-08, 22:53
[QUOTE=Muslim;45652]

If you think truth is stupid and immoral, it is your way to thinking and I have no problem to accept it.
Do some research: How many of the September attackers are educated in the United States and how many of them have PHD.
I believe that is some kind of undeniable truth.

With due my respect to you, it’s obvious that you are one of these naïve guys whose vacuous mind has been indoctrinated by whatever there is on the Media which has been prepared for you to shape your thinking.

1. Please be a bit objective to comprehend that this topic is not about September 11 and the lecturer is not inciting anyone to conduct any type of violence. If he is, bring it up then. As far as September 11 is concerned, top American scientists have already claimed with solid facts that it wasn`t done by any plane hijackers but a conspired inside job. This is what happens if you don`t learn how to sieve the information that are infusing into your brain! Here are all about that: http://911sharethetruth.com/ Do your homework before you write anything here!! And if you still want to delve into it, show your courtesy and start a new topic!

2. Yes, religion is a belief and it’s between people and God. That’s why we say that there no compulsion in religion. But Islam bestows us the mandate to remind our follow Muslims of right path and I am pretty sure that over 95% of Uyghurs visit here are Muslims! Moreover, as I know you are a blind follower of democracy, you should admit that it’s my God given right to post what I choose. If you didn`t like it, it’s not my problem just ignore it, no one is forcing you here, but make sure you don`t mess around here with your stupid comments.

3. Who told you video is banned in Islam? What a good stereotyping Fatwa from a layman…lol. I know your real intention is demonize Islam and to tarnish all Muslim Uyghurs in the same brush; but this is a wrong place for you! U might want to try some Christian KKK or right wing Crusader message board! Good luck, May Allah bless guide you.

Unregistered
02-12-08, 02:48
It it a very helpful speech!! Thanks alot Intangible.. Allah barliq musulmanlargha heq bilen batilni tonuydighan mustehkem iman ada qilsun..

Transparent
02-12-08, 20:35
I can't deny that this lecture made a lot of sence to me. The speaker is very knowledgable....thanks for posting this here! Uyghurs really need to reevaluate their faith!

Unregistered
02-12-08, 20:58
WHO (African, American, Asian, European)
WHAT (Budda, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, Scientology .....Professor, Dr. Engineer etc)
WHERE (DC, LA, Istanbul, Mekka, Moscow, Paris, Vatikan, Tel Aviv, Tokyo...etc)

EVER YOU ARE THE MONEY & FUCKING IS THE ONLY INTEREST OF EVERY ONE (besides gays) !

Transparent
02-12-08, 22:37
WHO (African, American, Asian, European)
WHAT (Budda, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, Scientology .....Professor, Dr. Engineer etc)
WHERE (DC, LA, Istanbul, Mekka, Moscow, Paris, Vatikan, Tel Aviv, Tokyo...etc)

EVER YOU ARE THE MONEY & FUCKING IS THE ONLY INTEREST OF EVERY ONE (besides gays) !

WHERE (you from): You have been created miraculously from a single sperm and ovam. Without soul, you are just a flash, hence your Creator gave you the saul which no one has has any clue of except the giver. Then you been given the health and intelligence.

WHAT (you gonna do): You are living here only for maximum 70-80 years, you don`t know when you going to die or even what's going to happan tomorrow! Because you been given intelligence, so you have the choice to either follow your vain desires and live for Money, Drugs, Sex and Ostentation, do all what is prohibited with the very limbs that was meant for good OR to abstain from all evil and live according to the moral guidance of the Almighty Creator.

WHERE (you going to end up): Its depend on what you did, what were your values and your sincerety when u are alive!

Unregistered
03-12-08, 18:59
He is speaking the truth...which faded away from so many people's mind. Please stick more of lectures of this kind...