PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to RFA & UAA & to Smith and Pitts

Unregistered
20-11-08, 08:20
I am going to write this in English since we want our case to be internationalised.
Thanks for RFA and UAA for contacting immidiately with people who would like to protect Human Rights. This action did not only save the life of Arzigul and her baby from the Chinese government but it also prooved the policy of the Chinese governenmet toward Uyghur women. From this I realised a few things here to stop the human rights abuse of the Chinese in Occupied Eastern Turksitan.
1. Uyghurs at home have to stand up and inform RFA with their situation.
2. We Uyghurs in Abroad should try our best to find some one who listens to us and give pressure to the Chinese government.

I think the most important issues now Uyghurs are facing are:(1) Forcefull abortion (2) Transferring Uyghur women from the countryside to China by force.
Is it possilbe to interview an Uyghur girl who is forced to go to China or who is being forced to go to China and protect her with the pressure of America like protecting Arzigul and her baby?
These are very important and easier to get help from the international becuase they are about Women.
(3) The difficulties of Uyghurs in obtaining a passport. There are a lot of cities on teh black list such as Kuqa, Ghulja, Kashgar where Uyghurs are not entiteled to get passport. The more uyghurs go abroad the more pressure we can give to the Chinese government like the Tibets in abroad.

The tremendous help of Smith and Pitts have given hope for some Uyghurs. Uyghurs learned from this that there is some one they can appeal to. This prevents people from the temptation of doing anything violant. As all we know people act violantly when there is no hope.

Unregistered
20-11-08, 08:23
They are very important cases and easier to get help from the international communtiy becuase they are all about Women.
Sorry for the mistakes I have made in my previous letter.

Unregistered
20-11-08, 17:02
international pressure? china has seen worse. we don't give a shit no more.

I am going to write this in English since we want our case to be internationalised.
Thanks for RFA and UAA for contacting immidiately with people who would like to protect Human Rights. This action did not only save the life of Arzigul and her baby from the Chinese government but it also prooved the policy of the Chinese governenmet toward Uyghur women. From this I realised a few things here to stop the human rights abuse of the Chinese in Occupied Eastern Turksitan.
1. Uyghurs at home have to stand up and inform RFA with their situation.
2. We Uyghurs in Abroad should try our best to find some one who listens to us and give pressure to the Chinese government.

I think the most important issues now Uyghurs are facing are:(1) Forcefull abortion (2) Transferring Uyghur women from the countryside to China by force.
Is it possilbe to interview an Uyghur girl who is forced to go to China or who is being forced to go to China and protect her with the pressure of America like protecting Arzigul and her baby?
These are very important and easier to get help from the international becuase they are about Women.
(3) The difficulties of Uyghurs in obtaining a passport. There are a lot of cities on teh black list such as Kuqa, Ghulja, Kashgar where Uyghurs are not entiteled to get passport. The more uyghurs go abroad the more pressure we can give to the Chinese government like the Tibets in abroad.

The tremendous help of Smith and Pitts have given hope for some Uyghurs. Uyghurs learned from this that there is some one they can appeal to. This prevents people from the temptation of doing anything violant. As all we know people act violantly when there is no hope.

Unregistered
21-11-08, 14:36
Smith ve Pittske oxshash dostlardin 50i bolsa ishimiz bashqiche yurusher ikentuq