PDA

View Full Version : Uighur-L Mailing List

Uighur-L Moderator
01-10-08, 09:57
zuZopVWGdOE

Unregistered
01-10-08, 14:04
Uighur-L Mailing List (http://www.freedomsherald.org/uighur-l/index.html)

Unregistered
08-10-08, 00:46
Bu texiche mewjutmu?

Unregistered
08-10-08, 00:55
Bu texiche mewjutmu?

Bu burunqi Uyghur-L emes, bultur tuzelgen bir list.

Uighur-L Moderator
08-10-08, 13:24
Thanks for the comments (I think.)
Could someone help out with an English translation for the previous comments?

Thanks,
tikanchemenlik@freedomsherald.org

Unregistered
08-10-08, 19:16
Thanks for the comments (I think.)
Could someone help out with an English translation for the previous comments?

Thanks,
tikanchemenlik@freedomsherald.org

first one says: wait, it's still up
second one says: it's not old, it was just consturcted like a year ago

Tikan Chemenlik
08-10-08, 21:53
Rekhmet dostom
here is a repeat of old news:
Uighur-L at Freedom's Herald was setup a year ago by the same person that setup the older Uighur-L at taklamakan.org.

After the Chinese Consulate in Houston called my house and threatened members of my family, I had no choice but to cease political activities. The domain and all the materials were offered to 'The Big Cheese', but he didn't take it. I offered to another organization, but they didn't say anything, so someone friendly to the commie thugs bought the domain after I stopped paying for it.

More than a year ago, I realized that those commie thugs would never forgive me, so I started it up again. I am not motivated by hatred - I'm motivated because we have a victory under our belt against them - can you say over $300 million commie dollars flushed down the toilet ?

I hope that all the friends that Uighur-L once attracted will return again, especially the "What's that got to do with East Turkestan" guy.

Tikan

PS Just so the commie thugs who read this will know - your children will be as safe as my children - I promise. And you know I fulfill my promises.

Unregistered
10-10-08, 20:09
Rekhmet dostom
here is a repeat of old news:
Uighur-L at Freedom's Herald was setup a year ago by the same person that setup the older Uighur-L at taklamakan.org.

After the Chinese Consulate in Houston called my house and threatened members of my family, I had no choice but to cease political activities. The domain and all the materials were offered to 'The Big Cheese', but he didn't take it. I offered to another organization, but they didn't say anything, so someone friendly to the commie thugs bought the domain after I stopped paying for it.

More than a year ago, I realized that those commie thugs would never forgive me, so I started it up again. I am not motivated by hatred - I'm motivated because we have a victory under our belt against them - can you say over $300 million commie dollars flushed down the toilet ?

I hope that all the friends that Uighur-L once attracted will return again, especially the "What's that got to do with East Turkestan" guy.

Tikan

PS Just so the commie thugs who read this will know - your children will be as safe as my children - I promise. And you know I fulfill my promises.

this is getting so much confusing,and it is not good for us providing u guys with personal info just to let it loose to the chinks is not cool... getting way too many spoofing attempts lately and gotta be a bit careful about subscrining to any weak or less known domains

jack II
14-10-08, 19:49
this is getting so much confusing,and it is not good for us providing u guys with personal info just to let it loose to the chinks is not cool... getting way too many spoofing attempts lately and gotta be a bit careful about subscrining to any weak or less known domains

Thanks for your comments.
There was only one previous Uighur-L. I was the admin on that Uighur-L also. I didn't release any personal information then, why would I release any personal information now? If this concerns anyone, then I suggest an extra gmail or yahoo account to hide behind.
If you have any questions about who is behind 'freedomsherald.org', please go out and do a whois on networksolutions.com or arin.net. If the name is unfamiliar, I might be able to find a few references to allay your fears.

At least I know why nobody has been beating down the door.

Jack Churchward
Clearwater, Florida