PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

Unregistered
25-09-08, 12:11
Does Uyghur community in US ready to face a Black President if Obama elected as a President of United States of America?

Unregistered
25-09-08, 12:26
Whoever becomes next president, they are not going to help or solve the uyghur problems. They are going to be better friend of cummi chinks. So you no need to worry who is next P.

Unregistered
25-09-08, 22:01
May be next President of United States will not solve the Uyghur's problems, or may not directly help the Uyghur peoples. But if the old, white hair got elected, America will goes to deeper debts with more mass as he will carry 90% the same policy as Bush. Who do you think will benefit from that? America is already borrowing money from China. If America falls, it will make China even stronger. Are you willing to see that happen?

Unregistered
25-09-08, 23:05
If America is ready, who are we to judge their choice. We are only guest here. We are ok whomever they ellect as their president regardless whether he is white, black, green or red. Uyghurs never had any problem with black people anyway. I would be upset if a Chinese become president. In fact, I would move to a different country. From my experience, I cannot trust Chinese.

Does Uyghur community in US ready to face a Black President if Obama elected as a President of United States of America?

Unregistered
26-09-08, 11:08
Yes, we are just the guest here, but not our kids. They born in this country deserve a better future as an American. Spend $700 billion taxpayer’s money to bailout of fat cats who make a $30,000 a day in Wall Street? Who is responsible for this economic crisis? What about war on Iraq? Do you think it should continue or we shouldn’t care at all? Who is going to foot all the bills?

I am not an American, but I am deeply concern the future of this county.

Unregistered
26-09-08, 12:50
How do you know black haired black skined young guy will save the usa? Of course, we don't have any problems with the black, but I don't see any logic in your suggestion.

May be next President of United States will not solve the Uyghur's problems, or may not directly help the Uyghur peoples. But if the old, white hair got elected, America will goes to deeper debts with more mass as he will carry 90% the same policy as Bush. Who do you think will benefit from that? America is already borrowing money from China. If America falls, it will make China even stronger. Are you willing to see that happen?

Unregistered
27-09-08, 11:13
He is Smarter than Mclueless and Obama is more able with communicating people of other ideologies and belief systems .. old values and especially religious tendencies are dangerous as Sara palin showed. If Obama fails this election it only proves american 2party election is just a game...but again isnt it scarey to see how much the media influence we have today? they can literally decide the winner :-(

Unregistered
27-09-08, 12:10
If America is ready, who are we to judge their choice. We are only guest here. We are ok whomever they ellect as their president regardless whether he is white, black, green or red. Uyghurs never had any problem with black people anyway. I would be upset if a Chinese become president. In fact, I would move to a different country. From my experience, I cannot trust Chinese.

I think this is very good response. I am sure there are some kind of animal chinese trying to cost some trouble.

Good job.

Unregistered
27-09-08, 13:26
Obama says he will lead 4 brigades into Afghanistan.. dats close to 80,000 soldiers..if america wants to defeat Al -Qadea or da Taliban who number at most 8,000 strong they can defeat them in one dey.. plus america and nato have 48,000 soldiers in afghanisatn.. Obama also said he will open military bases in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, And Kirghizatn.. which borders our country..they afre preparing to fight China.. China is preparing to take over the world ..and they will declare war on the US.. .. This is an idea of what might happen in the next 1-4 years.. only god knows everyhing that will happen.. but these will happen too.You might not belive me or anything or you might say im stupid or crazy or dumb..but whenever it happens then you will know.... If Obama wins it will be a good thing for Uyghur nation ..but not just uyghur nation but too the world !!

Uyghurs who are citizens of America and that can vote ..please vote for Obama !!

Unregistered
27-09-08, 19:27
Hi there, you are wrong! America helped chinks when Bill (democrat) was P, they helped chinks entered WTO. Now, we see the results! But, doesn't matter whoever becomes next P, usa still is usa. my point is whoever is next P, they are not going to help us, We are on our own. of course, no one argues "your right to vote"!

Obama says he will lead 4 brigades into Afghanistan.. dats close to 80,000 soldiers..if america wants to defeat Al -Qadea or da Taliban who number at most 8,000 strong they can defeat them in one dey.. plus america and nato have 48,000 soldiers in afghanisatn.. Obama also said he will open military bases in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, And Kirghizatn.. which borders our country..they afre preparing to fight China.. China is preparing to take over the world ..and they will declare war on the US.. .. This is an idea of what might happen in the next 1-4 years.. only god knows everyhing that will happen.. but these will happen too.You might not belive me or anything or you might say im stupid or crazy or dumb..but whenever it happens then you will know.... If Obama wins it will be a good thing for Uyghur nation ..but not just uyghur nation but too the world !!

Uyghurs who are citizens of America and that can vote ..please vote for Obama !!

Unregistered
28-09-08, 09:00
Come to economy, the old white hair said he will continue the tax cut for the corporations who shipped the job to China, and the rich individual. He said our economy is still strong while dollar value is going down and majority working class of Americans is suffering since Bush came to Washington.

Come to Iraq war, he said he will continue no mater what happen inside US. He will carry 90% of the same of Bush who failed this country and citizens.

Do you want to use the same tool which you already knew not working to fix your broken car?

If Obama win, that means in the near future our kids will have this same chance to run a US P election as well.

That’s my logic.

How do you know black haired black skined young guy will save the usa? Of course, we don't have any problems with the black, but I don't see any logic in your suggestion.

Unregistered
28-09-08, 22:52
I agree with you, after Bush came to white house, he F' up usa. But, Your kids can run for a US P as long as they were born in USA, doesn't matter black haired young guy win or not. This country is ruled by law, that is the point. There are foreign born governors, there are many examples foreigners can achieve their dreams nowhereeles but here: USA. Don't tell me the bull from stupid media!

Come to economy, the old white hair said he will continue the tax cut for the corporations who shipped the job to China, and the rich individual. He said our economy is still strong while dollar value is going down and majority working class of Americans is suffering since Bush came to Washington.

Come to Iraq war, he said he will continue no mater what happen inside US. He will carry 90% of the same of Bush who failed this country and citizens.

Do you want to use the same tool which you already knew not working to fix your broken car?

If Obama win, that means in the near future our kids will have this same chance to run a US P election as well.

That’s my logic.

Unregistered
28-09-08, 23:30
It will be a good start for the Americans who have different skin color and the “funny” name if Obama got elected. Yes, America is ruled by law, but if you are a Muslim and want to run election for the President, I don’t think you will have a ghost chance.

The main reason of my support to Obama is that he wants to build a society that free of injustice and misery while McCann wants the more the same. Bush Administration has already borrowed $500 billion from Chinese to run his government. America can’t afford another Bush in white house.

I agree with you, after Bush came to white house, he F' up usa. But, Your kids can run for a US P as long as they were born in USA, doesn't matter black haired young guy win or not. This country is ruled by law, that is the point. There are foreign born governors, there are many examples foreigners can achieve their dreams nowhereeles but here: USA. Don't tell me the bull from stupid media!

Unregistered
29-09-08, 06:22
hello my uyghur brother and sistres leessen to me, amerca cant do nothing for uyghurs, they have strong frendship with chines?

Unregistered
29-09-08, 12:31
I agree with you my friend, they can not do anything for us. We are on our own!

hello my uyghur brother and sistres leessen to me, amerca cant do nothing for uyghurs, they have strong frendship with chines?

UyghurAmerican
29-09-08, 18:41
Hi there, you are wrong! America helped chinks when Bill (democrat) was P, they helped chinks entered WTO. Now, we see the results! But, doesn't matter whoever becomes next P, usa still is usa. my point is whoever is next P, they are not going to help us, We are on our own. of course, no one argues "your right to vote"!

America knows there mistake.. why dou think dey have soldiers in mongolia, airbases in kazakhstan,kirghizatn,uzbeksisatan...and why do u think America is goin to bring 4 brigades into afghanisatn and nato is bring 6 birgades along with da 45,000 soldeirs der.. dat totals 184,000 soldiers.... on and the other side of aghanistans border is 800,000 chinese soldeirs ...dey r der cuase dey know america is goin to invade "China" from East Turkistan....go to Mongolia der is 18,000 American soldiers near da Altay mountains ..along with some 9,000 nato troups... You might think im stupid,ignorant ot watever but da day will come..and dat day is maybe 2-5 yrs away.. Inshallah America will help us ike da way dey helped the Afghans in the Afghan Soviet War.. of america might invade
and help us

Unregistered
30-09-08, 12:21
You look like a general, you know the numbers and how to put the troops around border regions. Why do we establish a East Turksatn Army and you be the general, then we attack the F' chinks. In this case usa may real help us.

America knows there mistake.. why dou think dey have soldiers in mongolia, airbases in kazakhstan,kirghizatn,uzbeksisatan...and why do u think America is goin to bring 4 brigades into afghanisatn and nato is bring 6 birgades along with da 45,000 soldeirs der.. dat totals 184,000 soldiers.... on and the other side of aghanistans border is 800,000 chinese soldeirs ...dey r der cuase dey know america is goin to invade "China" from East Turkistan....go to Mongolia der is 18,000 American soldiers near da Altay mountains ..along with some 9,000 nato troups... You might think im stupid,ignorant ot watever but da day will come..and dat day is maybe 2-5 yrs away.. Inshallah America will help us ike da way dey helped the Afghans in the Afghan Soviet War.. of america might invade
and help us

Unregistered
30-09-08, 12:34
My dear brother, you were completely right until you said americans helped afghans. Oh come on, afghans FOUGHT for their freedom with rocks and primitive weapons (of course with a little bit of CIA weapons and trainings )...and that is exactly what we Uyghurs need to learn -- fight for our freedom ourselves. Our nation and people will be drown in the sea of chinese if we wait for americans to invade china, which mostly likely is NOT going to happen. If you look back to the history, there is no signle example of libration of a nation by an outside support. How long are we going to be vainly wishing for others to solve our own problems?

and help us

Unregistered
30-09-08, 14:53
You look like a general, you know the numbers and how to put the troops around border regions. Why do we establish a East Turksatn Army and you be the general, then we attack the F' chinks. In this case usa may real help us.

Inshallah I plan to become a general and defend East Turkistan and Uyghur nation against our enemy..but i don not have enough knowledge to create an East Turkistan Army right now.. we need other uyghurs to study in diplomatic areas and military areas..Becasue we didnt have a strong modernized military we lost our country ...If we have power ...we have a face in the world....in order to have power we need a strong military and strong diplomatic relations with countries like America and EU and Nato...I call to Uyghur youth forget about pertoleum engineering..take diplomatic studies.. or military...for we cant have da petroleum and riches without a strong military and diplomats to defend it ..

Unregistered
30-09-08, 16:10
I thought you are different, but now you are talking like others. You said if... You know what if we had that "if", we no need discuss such things here. Of course, I know you don't have knowledge. Most important thing is willingness, learning or study is the secondary things. We would have a face in this world if we had that "if".

Inshallah I plan to become a general and defend East Turkistan and Uyghur nation against our enemy..but i don not have enough knowledge to create an East Turkistan Army right now.. we need other uyghurs to study in diplomatic areas and military areas..Becasue we didnt have a strong modernized military we lost our country ...If we have power ...we have a face in the world....in order to have power we need a strong military and strong diplomatic relations with countries like America and EU and Nato...I call to Uyghur youth forget about pertoleum engineering..take diplomatic studies.. or military...for we cant have da petroleum and riches without a strong military and diplomats to defend it ..

Unregistered
01-10-08, 13:47
I thought you are different, but now you are talking like others. You said if... You know what if we had that "if", we no need discuss such things here. Of course, I know you don't have knowledge. Most important thing is willingness, learning or study is the secondary things. We would have a face in this world if we had that "if".

Im sorry my writing skills are not too good..i meant to say when we have power we have a face in the world.. when we have education and when we have good young leaders we will have a free East Turkistan and Free Uyghur nation

OBAMAJAN
01-11-08, 16:07
I think this is very good response. I am sure there are some kind of animal chinese trying to cost some trouble.

Good job.