PDA

View Full Version : xiymen qilichini chiqardi

Unregistered
23-09-08, 07:40
About us Money Links Great Sites Great Quotes Our Logo Must Reads Old Blog Home » Blogs » Free Palestine's blog
I can't wait until China becomes a superpower
Why ?

Because unlike the superpowers of today (USA) or the past( Great Britain, USSR), the Chosen ones could never infiltrate and corrupt them because they simply couldn't blend into society due to the way they look. Very few non Chinese could pass for Chinese. The Chosens not being of that few. China will never fall into their hands. The Chinese have too much honor, dignity, and self respect.

Maybe they'll do it through proxy, but they haven't done that through out their past history .

Posted in china Free Palestine's blog Login or register to post comments
Comment viewing options
Flat list - collapsedFlat list - expandedThreaded list - collapsedThreaded list - expanded Date - newest firstDate - oldest first 10 comments per page30 comments per page50 comments per page70 comments per page90 comments per page150 comments per page200 comments per page250 comments per page300 comments per page
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
unfortunately, you're wrong
You're wrong: the racial cousins of the Chosen (self-styled 'Chosen', in fact) are already there. They are the Uyghurs, a turkik race present in China's NorthWest, and we should not forget the 'Confucian Jews', apostates (crypto-Jews) from the NorthEast. These had an important role in establishing Communism in China.
The 'Chosen' are in fact a turkik race (Khazars) converted to Judaism, whilst their racial cousins in China (Uyghurs) converted to Islam. Blood ties are very active, Israel (New Khazaria) and the Uyghurs of China have already set up an active cooperation.
When China becomes a superpower, the Uyghurs and their khazar cousins will be already in charge. The Uyghurs controlled the Mongol Empire, their khazar cousins in Eastern Europe preparing their path of invasion. The mongol princes became Magnates in Poland and the Ukraine, their jewish khazar cousins became their administrators and arenders. In the Mongol-controlled provinces of China, the Uyghurs fulfilled this role.
The Uyghur-Khazar bond is still going strong, so you just wait.

history_worm

history_worm | Thu, 2008-03-06 02:28
Kaifeng Jews
As history_worm has already pointed out, you are wrong (unfortunately). Ever heard of the Kaifeng Jews?

Sullivan | Thu, 2008-03-06 02:32
Kaifeng Khazars
Ehud Olmert (via his parents) is one of them.

history_worm

history_worm | Thu, 2008-03-06 02:39
To Free_Palestine re Jews in China
I appreciate your blog entry, but I disagree with it.

The Chinese and Japanese are utterly naïve concerning militant “youtai” (Jews). IRGUN and other zio-terrorist groups first formed in Shanghai during the 1930s. After World War II they invaded Palestine. Billionaire arms dealer Shoul Eisenberg first came to power in Shanghai.

Israelis sell U.S. military technology to China. Meanwhile Mossad supplies arms for North Korea’s government, using vessels owned by an Israeli company called Zim Shipping.

Jews marvel at the honors bestowed on them when they visit China. They are amazed at the influence they have over a billion people. Indeed, when a foreigner wants to start a business in China, he has a major advantage if he is “youtai.”

Likewise, the Japanese honor and revere Jews as “yudaya.” They LOVE zionists. They and the Chinese admire Jewish control of the West.

If the zionist parasite ever loses its American host, it will use China as its next host. These plans are openly discussed in zionist literature.

Bottom line: the Chinese and Japanese are WOEFULLY STUPID regarding Jews.

Abdul Alhazred | Thu, 2008-03-06 05:24
;P
AA What stench. China anit so dumb as yer thinkin sez.

First you take D.C. Then you take New York (:

Masher1 | Thu, 2008-03-06 05:31
The Uyghurs
It looks to me as though the Uyghurs have very little influence in China. Most of them reside in Xinjiang (or East Turkistan) which neighbors China but is not a part of it. Wikipedia says there are Uyghur diasporas in numerous countries outside of Xinjiang, but the smallest one of all is in China, in the Hunan province. The Muslim Uyghurs of Hunan live in harmony with the rest of the south central Chinese, but the ones in Xinjiang are considered 'terrorists' by the Chinese government, so I doubt they'll have much influence on any future Chinese superpower.

They may be related to the Khazars by blood, but it doesn't seem like they're very fond of Jews.

Crimes of Zion | Thu, 2008-03-06 06:26
_-_
That was a response to history_worm's comment, specifically this part:

When China becomes a superpower, the Uyghurs and their khazar cousins will be already in charge.

Crimes of Zion | Thu, 2008-03-06 06:29
Dear Masher1
As usual you throw out blanket "fuck yous," rather than logically refute others' assertions.

I admire your consistency. Your name is a cue to ignore anything you write (except for this one occasion), thus saving me time.

Thanks for being a reliable moron. :-)

Abdul Alhazred | Thu, 2008-03-06 07:34
Wow
I'm sorry for my ignorance, thank you guys for informing me about this. I had no idea. Hearing about this makes me a little sad though.

Will it ever stop ?

Free Palestine | Thu, 2008-03-06 10:28
@Free Palestine
Don't forget that China finally let in a foreign private bank, Rothschild bank

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-140959168.html

1/17/2006

According to fdi.gov.cn: The French private banking corporation Edmond de Rothschild Bank recently set up its Shanghai representative office. It marked the first family-owned private bank to have gained approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission to set up a pre office in China. The Group is the French branch under the Edmond de Rothschild family umbrella. Its mainly offers private banking and assets management services and plays a dominant role among various fund management firms.

Ognir | Thu, 2008-03-06 11:42
It was Hillblilly sarcasam...
And Blow me. China Gets the EMPIRE is doomed thing. If China was so dumb then how did they get ALL Americas money then??

The Force??

Voodoo??

I know Intergenerational molecular transference! Thats it..

Superpowers are doomed Just as EMPIRES are. China Sees this.

After 4 billion heads enter the converse the messages tend to come out Regardless of the BS thrown around.

Underestimate China at your own peril. Doing that seems to be a American Pass time of late.

Oh and....