PDA

View Full Version : In need of Uyghurs for Turkic Festival -Houston 2008

Unregistered
12-09-08, 13:41
The Turkic world will be holding a Turkic festival in Houston,TX on November1, 2008, and we would like the uyghur people to be represnted and particapte in our Turkic Festival this year. If you could come it would be very happy for our Festival,
thank you

Unregistered
12-09-08, 13:46
sorry for the misinfromation, the turkic festival will be held October2,2008-Saturday at the Jones-Plaza in downtown Houston.

http://turkishfest.atahouston.org/Location/tabid/54/Default.aspx

Unregistered
12-09-08, 13:47
How do we contact wit the organizer? We would be extremely happy if you provide the contact e-mail or phone number.

Unregistered
12-09-08, 13:51
This is the website for the Annual Turkish Festival in Houston 2008

http://turkishfest.atahouston.org/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Uyghurs in Houston
12-09-08, 22:54
There are dozens of Uyghur families in Houston, they should participate this festival. Do something people?

Unregistered
12-09-08, 23:58
if i am there, i would have an Uyghur cuisine corner, polow, kabab and vege salad. showing culture also make some money, but most of all enjoy the festival. i think it's a good idea, Uyghur people in Houston should think about it, two to three people can handle it.

Unregistered
13-09-08, 14:07
Im goin der.. but im juss one person..if der was only 1 or 2 more uyghurs it would be good..anyone want to help me represent Uyghurs ?

oguzh
14-09-08, 07:27
im goin der.. But im juss one person..if der was only 1 or 2 more uyghurs it would be good..anyone want to help me represent uyghurs ?

what is your plan ?

How do you want to do this ?

Have you done this kind of activity before ?

If you can not do by yourself then you won't be able with more people.

We would like to know how uyghurs will be represented and promoted.

Thank you.

Oguzh

OGUZH
14-09-08, 07:40
The Turkic world will be holding a Turkic festival in Houston,TX on November1, 2008, and we would like the uyghur people to be represnted and particapte in our Turkic Festival this year. If you could come it would be very happy for our Festival,
thank you

When someone announce something formal and official,
it is a custom to state the relation of the announcer to

in this case ATA Houston. and with name and contact info.

(it would be very happy for our festival) is simply not the language of ATA Houston,

Kaş yaparken göz çıkartma !!! (başkalarının adına onlardan habersiz yazı yazmayınız)

while fixing the eyebrow,
do not prick the eye out !!

Since we are professionally promoting uyghur arts and culture in the USA,

we would like to hear of proper representation of the Uyghurs

at least in this non-political domain.

Aspiring souls may take inspiration in work done over the last decade.

cordially,

oguzh

Unregistered
14-09-08, 19:58
oghuz.. i donno if ur chinese or turkish or watever ur not uyghur .. u always try to come up with some gay lame excuse and try to ruin every thing to do with uyghurs.. u cant do shit yet u tell other people dat dey rnt doin da right thing!

Unregistered
14-09-08, 23:23
I'v been to Turkish festival in Chicago, I do not understand why Mr. oghuz take it soo formaly, the Turkish festival is very relaxing, any Uyghur plan to go there or do something, first of all it's a personal decision, why one have the obligation to tell you what and when and how? I just can't take it the way you talk. By the way who you are?

Unregistered
15-09-08, 12:26
I am a han Chinese and I know a lot of uyghur cooking. Can I lend a hand?

if i am there, i would have an Uyghur cuisine corner, polow, kabab and vege salad. showing culture also make some money, but most of all enjoy the festival. i think it's a good idea, Uyghur people in Houston should think about it, two to three people can handle it.